Starting a Business – Corporations, Partnerships, LLC’s and Other Entities.
Freedom of entrepreneurship and the ability to start one’s own business are important aspects of the American economy. However, while free to pursue starting a business, entrepreneurs are not free from the laws of business, government regulation and taxation. It is now more important than ever to have a lawyer experienced in business law, and with the personal experience of starting and running his own business, at your side to cut through the red tape and guide you through the process.
Many decisions are to be made when starting a business, including but not limited to:
- Whether to operate your business on your own or with other owners;
- Whether to incorporate, form a partnership or other form of business entity;
- What elections to make for federal and state taxes;
- Where to locate and operate your business;
- What licenses and permits are needed for your business;
- Whether to hire employees; and
- How to finance your business.
Attorney Walker counsels clients on these important decisions and provides new business documentation and filing services at reasonable rates. There are many internet-based companies offering to form your business entity of choice at a minimal cost. However, as the saying goes, you get what you pay for with these services, often leaving you with having made uninformed choices. There is no substitute for working one on one with your own lawyer on your business start-up.
Click HERE for helpful information on starting a business provided by the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue.
Get started by contacting Attorney Walker to your ideas for your business.