Starting a Business
Many people dream of one day starting their own business. Entrepreneurial spirit and hard work are the most important, but not the only, keys to success. Having an experienced business attorney at your side to guide you through the process will help ensure your success.
Many decisions are to be made when starting a business, including but not limited to:
- Whether to operate your business on your own or with other owners
- Whether to incorporate, form a partnership, form a limited liability company, or form another form of business entity
- What elections to make for federal and state tax purposes
- Where to locate and operate your business
- What licenses and permits are needed for your business
- Whether to hire employees and/or whether to retain independent contractors
- How to finance your business
Attorney Walker counsels clients on these important decisions and provides new business documentation and filing services at reasonable rates. Contact our office to get started.